Are you looking for some friendly support?
Are you in the process of setting up and / or developing your family portrait business and finding it a little challenging? You’re not alone – it’s hard work figuring it out by yourself! I’m happy to offer my experience to help you achieve your goals, and to get your business off to the best start.
What can I offer you?
Becoming a successful photographer involves great photography, strong marketing and sensible business development – I can help you with all these areas.
I walk the walk 🙂 I run my own successful family portrait business, and also have professional experience in marketing and business management. Most importantly, I’m happy to share what I’ve learnt along the way! I regularly contribute articles to major websites including Digital Photography School, ePhotozine, Creative Photographer, Photobiz Xposed, PetaPixel, Shotkit and SLR Lounge – see a selection of these articles here.
I’m experienced with supporting photographers achieve their goals. I earned the Quality Learning Outside the Classroom award for photography training that I designed and delivered for the Viewfinder Photography Gallery, where I also delivered portfolio reviews with London Independent Photography. As manager of the gallery, I worked with photographers at all levels of their careers: from enthusiasts to professional full-time photographers.
Before becoming a photographer, I was Head of Communications for the Architecture Centre Network. I’d be glad to share with you how I’ve applied that marketing knowledge to carve out a strong marketing presence for my own photography business, and help you develop your own marketing skills.
How can I support you?
- Support with prepping for portrait sessions
- Constructive feedback on photographs from your portrait sessions
- Marketing skills
- Improving your work flow so you can spend less time editing, and more time developing your photography and your business
- Business development
- Improving your website’s SEO
- Identifying your ideal client, and how to reach them
- Advice on social media strategies
- Pricing and product strategies
The options are completely bespoke, and we can tailor the options to meet your needs and concerns.
How is support available?
Support is available as one-off sessions or a longer term option:
- Free discovery phone call (10 minutes) – I’d love to hear from you and discuss your areas of concern, so we can see how I can best support you.
- One 60 minute Skype / phone session: £175
- 4 week intensive mentoring – 4 x 60 minute Skype / phone calls over the course of a month, 2 emails each week and a half-day meeting (at my office in Clapham, or online if you’d rather not travel to London): £750
I have very limited capacity – I can only support one photographer at a time. Get in touch now to be at the front of the waiting list. I look forward to hearing from you!
Please note I’m unable to offer support for family photographers covering south London.