Newborn booking options
“Louise took fabulous maternity and newborn photographs for us, which we will treasure forever. She is very personable whilst being professional, and very easy to be around and to feel natural. The photos are simply stunning – they made me cry. We are very excited about our third photo shoot in a couple of weeks!” Vicky
I have a simple pricing structure and no hidden surprises.
If you’ve ever purchased artwork before, you’ll know that prices vary wildly. Photography is pretty similar, you’ll likely see a whole range of fees.
I’m not the most expensive photographer out there, but I’m also not a cheap option – I am certain though that I offer excellent value.
I offer only the highest quality products, my photography is award-winning and so is my customer service.
Option 1: an initial investment
Session fee + 5 digitals: £350
- The time spent photographing your session (up to 2 hours, or 3-4 hours)
- View all the photos on a password-protected gallery, from which you can select which digitals you’d like to purchase, or order physical products
- Includes 5 digitals (option to purchase more, for £40 each; £200 for 5 more; £300 for 10 more; or £400 for the full set)
- Includes £50 print credit
- 10% discount on a headshot or personal branding session
- Pre-session phone consultation
- Family portrait session prep guide
- Design Call on Zoom (no obligation) – see scale mockups of frames in your home, choose album options and see how your favourite photographs crop at the sizes you’re thinking of printing or framing them
- Travel up to 1 hour from my home in Balham
A tree is planted with every order, at no extra cost to you.
Option 2: most popular
2 hours: Session fee + all digitals: £700
As above, but with all the included (40+ for a 2 hour session, 70+ for a 3-4 hour session) – including the colour and the B&W edit of each photograph.
“My NCT friends had a photoshoot with Louise and after seeing one photo she took I immediately knew that this is what I was looking for. Clean, natural, beautiful photography – not over styled, just very tasteful. She has got a great artistic eye and can capture that ‘special moment’.
Louise is such a pleasure to work with and she is a fantastic photographer! She managed to capture all the special expressions of my little one which I will treasure forever. She has such a lovely and gentle approach and my baby felt so relaxed with her. Louise is also very organised and thinks of every detail. She was great on advising what to wear, which was very useful.
The quality of Louise’s photos is outstanding – with beautiful natural light, so much depth and expression in it. Simply stunning! I absolutely love all of them.” Eva