I have a simple pricing structure and no hidden surprises.
If you’ve ever purchased artwork before, you’ll know that prices vary wildly. Photography is pretty similar, you’ll likely see a whole range of fees.
I’m not the most expensive photographer out there, but I’m also not a cheap option – I am certain though that I offer excellent value.
I offer only the highest quality products, my photography is award-winning and so is my customer service.
“Just put your confidence in Louise and all will be good. Louise is an excellent photographer and also very relaxed to spend time with. The combination of these qualities is wonderful. Louise was particularly good at locating some rather magical backdrops / locations for the shoot, and she has a wonderful eye for capturing unusual and unexpected moments. Her photos are some of our most valued possessions as a family.” Jeremy
Option 1: an initial investment
Session fee (£195) + 5 digitals
- The time spent photographing your session (up to 2 hours)
- Includes 5 digitals (option to purchase more, for £40 each: £200 for 5 more; £300 for 10 more; or £400 for the full set)
- Includes £50 print credit
- View all 40+ photos on a password-protected gallery, from which you can select which digitals you’d like to purchase, and order physical products
- Pre-session phone consultation
- Family portrait session prep guide
- Design Call on Zoom (no obligation) – see scale mockups of frames in your home, choose album options and see how your favourite photographs crop at the sizes you’re thinking of printing or framing them
- Travel up to 1 hour from my home in Balham
- 10% discount on a headshot or personal branding session
A tree is planted with every order, at no extra cost to you.
Option 2: most popular
Session fee (£195) + all the digitals
As above, but with all the 40+ digitals included – including the colour and the B&W edit of each photograph.
Weekend family portrait sessions are currently members-only. If you can only do a weekend, please join the weekend waitlist (link below) to find out about last minute weekend availability:
Prints, frames and albums
Most families add a frame or an album to their booking, taking their investment to around £1,200.
Some families spend £2,500 or so per session – what you choose to spend really depends on what you’d like to create with your photos.
Please contact me for a breakdown of all the options available.
“As always, we are thrilled with the results of Louise’s photographs. Louise always delivers. Even in the most trying of circumstances, she remains calm and unruffled. I wouldn’t use anyone else for family photographs. She dealt admirably with my not terribly cooperative three and a half year old, displaying seemingly infinite patience. A fabulous family photographer – highly recommended.” Helen