- Definitions – It is mutually agreed that the following terms and conditions form an integral part of this contract/invoice and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless accepted by Louise Rose Photography (also called “the Photographer” or “the Photographers”) in writing.
- Agreement and acceptance of terms – All agreements and transaction between Louise Rose Photography and any clients are subject to these terms and conditions. All clients who complete an order for images from Louise Rose Photography agree from that point forward to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Display & Copyright –
- The Photographer grants clients a licence for marketing and personal preproduction rights. The Client must enquire about editorial or advertising usage, as there may be an additional licence fee from the Photographer and / or the location used.
- Louise Rose Photography retains copyrights on all images and reserves the right to use and publish in their portfolio, advertising material (including print, web, blog, social media channels and promotions on third party websites), publication, competitions and any other purpose and in any manner and medium unless written refusal is provided by the client.
- The 1988 Copyright Act (a photographer automatically has copyright of a photograph, as the creator of the artwork) assigns the copyright to Louise Rose Photography.
- Payment & Rescheduling –
- Session –
- The full fee is payable in advance to reserve the date. This fee is non-refundable, but the Client can reschedule their session once, at no extra cost provided that the Client gives 48 hours notice. If the Client needs to reschedule within 48 hours of their shoot, a £75 admin fee will apply. In the case of illness, the notice requirement will be waived. If the Client reschedules more than once, the Client will be charged a £195 session fee for each new date reserved.
- Rescheduling – Louise Rose Photography offers one re-schedule free of charge (apart from newborn portrait sessions, if the Client’s baby is born early or late, in which case greater flexibility is provided). Additional re-schedules would require a new Session Fee (£195) to be paid. The Session Fee is transferrable but non-refundable.
- If the Client does not attend their shoot, their fee is forfeited.
- If the Client is late, this will cut into the session time.
- The Photographer maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to illness or emergency.
- Outdoor shoots – the Photographer maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to bad weather. If the Photographer determines that the weather is so bad that an outdoor session can’t take place, then the Client’s shoot will be rescheduled at no extra cost. Due to the vagaries of the weather and location, it may not be possible to capture all the images requested.
- Products – Full payment for products must be received before any orders will be placed into production, via cash, Paypal, card or electronic bank transfer.
- Session –
- Prices – All services and/or goods are supplied at the current prices ruling at the time of supply and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reprint orders – All re-orders shall be treated as an extension of this contract.
- Lead times are an estimate of the time it will take for your order to be ready:
- Digitals are available for immediate download.
- Fine art prints are dispatched within 10 days.
- Frames are dispatched within 3 weeks.
- Queensberry albums are dispatched one month after the layout is approved.
- Retouching – the Photographer will provide light retouching to all purchased images. If high level retouching is required, the Photographer will suggest some third party retouchers to the Client. All photographs on the Photographer’s website have undergone light retouching, and none have undergone high level retouching.
- What’s included in light retouching: colour adjustments, exposure corrections, softening of the skin, reduction of under eye shadows and lines, removal of temporary blemishes, dust flecks and flyaway hairs.
- What’s not included in light retouching: body contouring, slimming of body parts, smoothing wrinkled clothing, creating new elements e.g. new hairstyle, new background or new clothes.
- Prints – All photograph sizes are nominal. Louise Rose Photography will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching. Please note your screen is unlikely to have been professionally calibrated, and is not calibrated to Louise Rose Photography’s printer, so the colours you see on screen may not exactly match the colours in your print. All photographs supplied by Louise Rose Photography are produced to the highest standards using the best quality materials and latest processing techniques. However, all photographs will, in time, fade. This is particularly true if they are left in bright sunlight and are not behind glass. Louise Rose Photography cannot accept any responsibility for this gradual image deterioration. All pictures purchased are presumed to have been received in good condition unless the Client notifies Louise Rose Photography of any discrepancy or error within 2 days of receipt.
- Gift vouchers – vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue, unless otherwise stated.
- Law – These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England.
- Liability – Louise Rose Photography shall not be liable for indirect loss or third party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to our customers arising from delay in transit. Where work is defective for any reason, including negligence, our liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such defect. Louise Rose Photography shall not be held responsible for any misuse of images by third parties.
- Copyright – The 1988 Copyright Act (a photographer automatically has copyright of a photograph, as the creator of the artwork) assigns the copyright to Louise Rose Photography. The Photographer grants clients a licence for marketing and personal preproduction rights. The Client must enquire about editorial or advertising usage, as there may be an additional licence fee from the Photographer and / or the location used.
- Insurance – Louise Rose Photography maintains professional indemnity insurance.
- Force majeure – Every effort will be made to carry out the contract but its due performance is subject to alteration or cancellation by Louise Rose Photography owing to any cause beyond their control (e.g. acts of God, change in legislation, floods, fire, computer failure, etc). In the unlikely event of total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by Louise Rose Photography, liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid.
- Health & safety –
The Photographer is not responsible for the Client’s health and safety.
Child safety – Any babies or children present at a portrait session are under their parents’ care and responsibility, and the Photographer is not responsible for the children’s health and safety.
- Possessions and furnishings – The Photographer is not responsible for damage caused to items in the Client’s home or outdoors, unless damage is caused by the Photographer herself.
- Safe working environment – The Photographer reserves the right to terminate coverage and leave the location of the portrait session or viewing appointment if the Photographer experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behaviour from person(s) at the event; or in the event that the safety of the Photographer is in question.
- Artistic licence – Louise Rose Photography shall be granted artistic licence in relation to the poses photographed, the location used and digital retouching. The Photographer’s judgement regarding the locations, poses and number of photographs taken shall be deemed to be correct.
- Consumables and perishables – any chocolates brought to your session are made by a third party, and the Photographer accepts no liability for any allergic reaction or similar from consuming these.
- Refund policy:
- Incorrectly supplied items can be returned and will be replaced at no extra charge to the Client.
- Faulty items should be posted to the Photographer at the company’s registered address.
- Returns will not be considered for incorrectly ordered items or items ordered in error.
- No return, exchange or refund is available on any item once the image proof has been approved, and an order placed.
- Cooling off-period: Because the supply of photographs is made to the Client’s personal specification (ie. image number, print size, frame style, etc.), the Client does not have the right to a cooling off period. Once the Client has ordered and paid for a product (such as digital files, prints, frames and albums), the product cannot be canceled or refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Cookies policy:
- You can see the cookies policy here: https://louiserosephotography.com/cookie-policy/
- I’m limiting the number of memberships to keep my schedule manageable, so that I can truly give members a premium experience.
- I’m keeping the enrolment period short so that I have a clear picture for the year of how many 30 minute mini sessions I may need to accommodate.
- Enrolment will start at 10am on Friday 22nd April, and will remain available until 11:59pm on Thursday 28th April (unless they sell out before that).
- I’ll publish my availability calendar twice a year: once on the first day of enrolment (in April) for summer/autumn, and once in September for winter/spring (and any remaining autumn dates).
- The calendar will be self-scheduled by the members themselves on a first-come, first-served basis (so joining the membership early during the enrolment period will be particularly beneficial if you want first dibs on having a weekend in my busiest periods).
- For both summer/autumn and winter/spring calendars, I will guarantee that there is at least one slot open for each member (likely several more), so that in the unlikely case that every member wanted to schedule in a single season, there would still be room.
- Optional Mini Sessions are available to members to purchase throughout the year. These are 30 minutes long, and take place in the client’s home. Mini Sessions include 10-15 digital files, and cost £345 (invoiced separately). The full set of digitals can be purchased for an additional £100. These sessions are not in any way expected or required, but are offered in case members need a one-off for something like maternity photos, photos with grandparents, etc. Please note that dates for Mini Sessions are subject to my availability, and need to be scheduled directly through me (rather than through the self-scheduling calendar). Planning ahead is recommended!
- Rescheduling for reasons of illness, travel or work conflicts etc. will be handled the same way it always is – we’ll look at the calendar and find a new date. Just let me know as soon as you realise the issue.
- Consumables and perishables: chocolates brought to your session are made by a third party, and the Photographer accepts no liability for any allergic reaction or similar from consuming these. With flowers that are sent to members, the Photographer accepts no liability for allergic reactions caused by these flowers.
- At the end of each membership year, members will be asked whether they would like to renew or terminate their membership prior to the new membership enrolment period.
- There is no commitment beyond the year.
- If you choose to renew but would like to change your subscription level (up or down), you are welcome to do so, though benefits and pricing may change from year to year.
- Cancelation: if you cancel before your session(s) take place, you can be released from the membership but no monies will be returned. If you cancel after a session takes place, you will be charged the balance of your membership.
Share With A Friend – Referral Terms:
Terms for this offer from Louise Rose Photography
Offer details valid from 27 May 2022
Key Conditions to Redeem the Rewards
This is a summary of the key conditions to redeem rewards. It does not replace the full terms & conditions of Louise Rose Photography.
- The referrer is offered £50 off for each friend who books a portrait session for the first time.
- In order for the referral to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to Louise Rose Photography and over the age of 18 and the referred friend must meet the conditions of their reward.
- In order to share this offer the referrer must be over the age of 18.
- Rewards will be cumulative and so if multiple qualifying referrals are made to Louise Rose Photography, multiple rewards will be delivered to the referrer.
- Rewards will be delivered to the referrer on the day of the referred friend’s purchase provided the referred friend’s purchase is not cancelled.
- The Referrer will be notified by email once a referred friend has purchased and when the reward has been earned.
- Referral rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- Louise Rose Photography reserves the right to refuse the issue of any reward to any Referred Friend or Referrer at any time.
- Louise Rose Photography reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice.
Referred Friend Rewards
- The Referred friend is offered £50 off when they book their first portrait session with Louise Rose Photography.
- In order to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to Louise Rose Photography and over the age of 18.
- Any rewards will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the reward was offered.
- The Referred friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral.
- Referred friend rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- There are no limits in place on how many and how frequently referrals can be made by any single referrer.